One-on-one training with Master Kenneth Edwards is a very special experience which will enhance every aspect of your martial arts training. Training privately gives students insight to the philosophy, spirit and application of their Kung-Fu skills which often cannot be disseminated in group setting. Working directly with Master Edwards can help you gain a clearer understanding of the concepts, philosophies and thought process that will allow you to get the most out of your Kung-Fu training.
The "Private Lessons Program" has many benefits to students who take advantage of them. These are just some of the great benefits the students will receive such as the following:
- Private lessons are not limited to Shan Tung Kung-Fu students only. If you are a master, instructor or student from another system or style who is interested in learning Northern Eagle Claw's fighting techniques, Joint Locking (Chin-Na), Hand Forms, Weapon Forms, Partner Forms, Internal Training…etc., then privates are the way to go.
- When you take a private lesson, Master Edwards works with you to offer personalized instruction - custom-tailored to your specific goals and needs.
- Since private lessons are by appointment only, they are designed to fit within your schedule and happen at your own pace.
- Students that take advantage of "private lessons" typically experience accelerated progress through the Northern Eagle Claw curriculum as they receive specific instruction on problem areas in their technique and have more time to work through them. Private lesson students also benefit from being able to craft personalized training regimens with Master Edwards that will help them train at home.
- Additionally, students who have trouble making the scheduled group classes or who travel often can continue to progress through private training.
- Master Edwards has worked with countless advanced level practitioners of varying styles to help them get the most out of their art. If you are looking to gain more power, a better understanding of application and a stronger foundation in your style, private lessons may be for you.
For pricing information and to schedule an appointment, please call us at (626) 577-0525.