Master Kenneth Edwards has been studying Chinese Martial Arts for over 30 years.
The culmination of Master Kenneth Edwards years of dedication, hard-work and success arrived when on June 20, 2010 he completed the entire Northern Shaolin Eagle Claw Kung-Fu system. Making Master Kenneth Edwards one of only 3 students to ever accomplish this great feat under the strict and phenomenal direction induced by the world renowned Grandmaster Shum Leung.
Achievements and Awards:
- 2013 - Completed the entire Wu style Tai-Chi Chuan system.
- 2010 - Completed the entire Northern Shaolin Eagle Claw Kung-Fu system (Ying Jow Fann Tzi Pai).
- 2009 - Voted - "Best Martial Arts School" - By the Pasadena Weekly.
- 2006 - Inducted into the "USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame".
- 2004 - Cover of "Inside Kung-Fu Magazine" March issue.
- 2003 - Inducted into the "Goshin Jutsu Martial Arts Hall of Fame".
All classes are taught by certified professional Black Belt Instructors who are experts in both the art of Chinese Kung-Fu and the art of teaching. They all have the knowledge, desire, skill and passion to help all students reach their goals of getting in shape, learning self-protection, and achieving the rank of BLACK BELT.
Each Black Belt Instructor is carefully selected and specially trained by Master Kenneth Edwards through his "Certified Professional Instructors Academy". All of our Black Belt Instructors have years of experience, dedication and in-depth knowledge, all of which enables them to be great motivators and teachers. They are all dedicated to their Chinese Martial Arts training as well as continuous improvement in how they motivate and teach the students in the classrooms.
Master Kenneth Edwards is committed to making sure that all Certified Black Belt Instructors at Shan Tung Kung-Fu, LLC are continuously refining their martial arts and teaching skills. This allows us to guarantee all our students receive the highest level of quality instruction and personalized attention.